- This event has passed.
The Wellbeing at Work Conference
October 4 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Janine will be attending and networking at The Wellbeing at Work Conference. Janine is keen to explore the connection between wellbeing and organizational intelligence. Surely, when we can alleviate the cognitive burdens associated with our work and lift the limitations in how we apply ourselves to unleash our value in the workplace…that should contribute to and be included in wellbeing programmes, right?
“I believe that humans living in a state of physical and cognitive wellness make for more intelligently performing organizations. Looking forward to discussing this further at the conference!” – Janine Weightman, founder of Knovolution
About the event (Extract from website)
Join us at Chaophraya restaurant to indulge in a delicious Thai buffet, savour refreshing drinks, and enjoy the gorgeous views of Newcastle Upon Tyne. It’s a wonderful opportunity to relax and connect with fellow attendees in a delightful setting.
The conference is a prime opportunity for professionals to explore the latest corporate well-being strategies and services. By attending, participants will:
- Gain insights from industry experts and corporate well-being companies
- Stay up-to-date on trends and best practises in corporate well-being
- Develop ideas for their own well-being programmes and policies
- Simon Raybould: Experienced researcher and speaker, sharing research-based tools for coping with the challenges of an uncertain world.
- Benjamin Drury (The Culture Guy®): Focuses on creating human-centered businesses and high-performing teams through intentional cultural development.
- Bethany Ainsley (Founder and CEO of OptiMe): Specialises in transforming employee health and well-being in the workplace.
Opportunities at the Conference:
- Connect with well-being specialists from various sectors, including mental health, physical health, financial well-being, life coaching, stress management, psychological concerns, social issues, and nutrition experts.
- Ask questions and gain new insights into the latest trends and strategies in corporate well-being
- Learn how to promote well-being in the workplace.
- Gain valuable insights to enhance employee well-being.
- Make informed decisions based on expert knowledge.